Friday, February 22, 2013

Jonathan A. Boschen Multimedia Film History Presentations: PROJECT UPDATES 02/22/13



          Great news everyone! It looks like my Athol history lecture on the York and Capitol Theaters is going to have a second exhibition during the Summertime. I will post further details in the months to come. Also a second presentation (not related to Athol) is just about put together; there are still some nooks and crannies that need polishing, but it's almost finished. The next step for that project is drafting up a proposal letter/e-mail to a few venues who might be interested in hosting the event. I hope to do that one in the Autumn or early Winter time of this year. I will release further details on that show after the exhibition of the Athol presentation. For more information please visit my Facebook page. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment